It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 4:58 am

Your Most Anticipated Games of 2015?

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Your Most Anticipated Games of 2015?

Postby JDD » Dec 06, '14, 11:56 pm

Simple question, what are you most looking foward to playing in 2015?

Easy answers for me, StarFox and The Legend of Zelda for Wii U. While they havnt really shown anything from StarFox yet, Zelda looks amazing.

SO HYPE

Another game Im looking foward to is Mortal Kombat X. That should be awesome.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 78

Re: Your Most Anticipated Games of 2015?

Postby SlightlyJames » Dec 07, '14, 12:41 am

I'll throw a few out here, there's others but I've got to leave a few for other people to talk about :lol

First off it's definitely got to be Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

It's no secret whatsoever how much I love the Metal Gear Solid series and this game looks like it is going to be absolutely phenomenal. This will be first main series Metal Gear Game on console for 7 years. The things they're looking to do with the open world are really cool and this is coming from someone who's been getting really tired of sandbox style games recently, for example I really feel that Dragon Age: Inquisition really suffered from not being a more focused, linear experience. If there's anyone I have confidence will be able to make this work on a large scale, though, it's Hideo Kojima. The Fox Engine is fantastic and seeing the visuals they've been able to achieve is incredibly exciting. Hype levels are off the charts. Seriously, watch that trailer and try not to get goosebumps. HNGGGGGG

Next up, Bloodborne

Oh baby. This game is looking better and better the more I see of it. It's a spiritual successor to the Souls series of games and it shares very similar gameplay with it's own quirks. The way the game flows is entirely different with the focus of the combat shifting from patience and blocking and dodging to instead being a more frantic, offensive combat where you're looking to eliminate threats before being overwhelmed. Visually the game looks gorgeous and it really works with the new gothic setting they've got going for them. This game, right now, is the only reason for me to want a PS4 and it might be enough to tempt me.

How about a little The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The Witcher 2 completely took me by surprise, the first game wasn't my cup of tea at all but after I was convinced to try the second installment I found an action RPG with a tight combat system, rich lore, gorgeous graphics and an enthralling story. I found myself lost in this game for quite a while and by the time I got to the ending I was completely sold on any future installments. It also helps that everything I've seen the developers show has been breathtakingly impressive, the scope of the world, the amazing aesthetic they've pulled off and the way they've spoken about making even the smallest side quest have a meaningful impact on the world, this is a game I can't wait to get my hands on and get lost in again.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Re: Your Most Anticipated Games of 2015?

Postby KaiserGlider » Dec 07, '14, 12:59 am

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for 3DS

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Return to Gaming and Technology