It is currently: Apr 26, '24, 11:36 pm

Super Smash Bros for 3DS

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Super Smash Bros for 3DS

Postby JDD » Oct 04, '14, 8:11 pm

Anyone pick this up yet? Got it today and it is awesome. The online runs great too. Definatley a good time waster while im waiting for the Wii-U version. If any of you have it we can exchange friend codes in this thread and play sometime.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 78

Re: Super Smash Bros for 3DS

Postby Hanley! » Oct 22, '14, 5:19 pm

I'm interested in picking up the WiiU version, although I don't have a WiiU so that might make it a bit trickier. :P I'm also not really thinking of buying a new console soon due to saving for a wedding ... but dammit I want new smash bros. I love these games so hard.

You have any idea if they added a stage builder this time around? It might not be on the 3Ds version anyway, that doesn't necessarily mean it won't be on the WiiU version. But I really loved that function and hope it's improved upon with Smash Bros 4.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Return to Gaming and Technology