It is currently: May 10, '24, 5:25 am

Tevez is shit on Football Manager

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Tevez is shit on Football Manager

Postby Viazon » Sep 30, '14, 2:12 pm

I have stated playing FM again and decided to manage Juventus. I figured Tevez would be scoring a shit load of goals but he is rubbish. He has scored only two goals in 12 games, both of which were penalties. He has the lowest rating of anyone on my team. It's ridiculous.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 244

Re: Tevez is shit on Football Manager

Postby PorkChop » Sep 30, '14, 2:15 pm

I had Zlatan on my Blackburn game and he was fucking awful. He'd score maybe once every 5 games and still demanded 110,000 a week, lol.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Sep 30, '14, 2:19 pm

Unfortunately, not had major issues with my strikers. Rooney and RVP were decent for me when I was managing United but having got the boot from Old Trafford, in charge of Stoke and managing the very best strikers in the business.......

Peter Crouch and Marko Arnautovic. 8)

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Viazon » Sep 30, '14, 2:26 pm

Tevez is my highest paid player but had easily been my worst so far. If he doesn't pick it up, I'm gonna sell him at the end of the season.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby PorkChop » Sep 30, '14, 2:29 pm

Viazon wrote:Tevez is my highest paid player but had easily been my worst so far. If he doesn't pick it up, I'm gonna sell him at the end of the season.

If he refuses to leave, create a training regimen with heavy focus on weights and nothing else.

Bide your time. He'll tear his muscles every week after a couple of months. I do this to every player who refuses to leave :lol

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Sep 30, '14, 2:31 pm

Viazon wrote:Tevez is my highest paid player but had easily been my worst so far. If he doesn't pick it up, I'm gonna sell him at the end of the season.

If he's a regular starter then he's possibly tired (from doing jackall), morale issues or just shit. Probably all three. I'd sell and get someone else in.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Viazon » Sep 30, '14, 2:38 pm

I'm eyeing up a move for Guiseppi Rossi. He has never failed me whenever I have bought him.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Romo » Sep 30, '14, 5:14 pm

I have a Juve save where I had Lorente as a TM, Giovinco alongside him as a AF and then Tevez in the attacking mid spot playing as a T and Tevez was lethal, he hit 20+ season after season.

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby Viazon » Oct 01, '14, 11:00 am

Romo wrote:I have a Juve save where I had Lorente as a TM, Giovinco alongside him as a AF and then Tevez in the attacking mid spot playing as a T and Tevez was lethal, he hit 20+ season after season.

Maybe it would help it I tweaked my tactics a bit, but I usually only play with one up front and one behind him. I have a few decent midfielders on my team who are all playing well. I'm not sure I'm ready to sacrifice one of them in order to put an extra striker up front.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Viazon » Oct 01, '14, 5:12 pm

Tevez is a cunt.

He got a straight red card in a match for a horrendous foul. Every time that happens to one of my players, I always fine them. They always accept their fine. Not Tevez. Pissed and moaned about it like a little bitch. Not to mention his performances have still yet to actually pick up.

Gonna stick him in the reserves until the season is up then he is out of here. I'll sell the prick for a tenner if I have to.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 02, '14, 2:37 pm

Viazon wrote:Tevez is a cunt.

He got a straight red card in a match for a horrendous foul. Every time that happens to one of my players, I always fine them. They always accept their fine. Not Tevez. Pissed and moaned about it like a little bitch. Not to mention his performances have still yet to actually pick up.

Gonna stick him in the reserves until the season is up then he is out of here. I'll sell the prick for a tenner if I have to.

I'd follow Porky's punishment regime as a lesson to Tevez, needs sorting out the knob. Or maybe you could try and improve his performance by giving him free reign at the cafeteria.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Viazon » Oct 02, '14, 2:45 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:

I'd follow Porky's punishment regime as a lesson to Tevez, needs sorting out the knob. Or maybe you could try and improve his performance by giving him free reign at the cafeteria.

The guys a nightmare. He didn't turn up for training. So I fined him again. And once again, he was angry at getting fined! The season has now finished but no one wants to buy him. I even offered him for free but people still won't take him. I even offered a mutual termination. I figured seeing as he is so unhappy, he would leave. But he didn't. I then tried to release him on a free but the board wouldn't let me.

I could let him rot in the reserves but I need him to go. He gets paid over 100 grand and I could use that for wages for new players.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby prophet » Oct 02, '14, 2:45 pm

Do it. I stuck Coutinho in the reserves for being a little bellend after I rejected a pathetic bid from PSG for him. Finished in the top 4 and come the FA Cup final he apologized and asked to play, he didn't even make the bench in the end, had to wait until pre-season to re-earn my loyalty.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Gaming and Technology