It is currently: May 07, '24, 8:15 pm

Having a problem with Fifa 14 on PS4 (Update: Fixed)

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Having a problem with Fifa 14 on PS4 (Update: Fixed)

Postby Tom » Jun 19, '14, 6:07 am

Over the past few days I have been having a problem with Fifa 14 on PS4. I had just finished playing a Seasons match and clicked "Leave Game" and while the server data is being retried an error message popped up (An error message has occured on the following application: CE - 34878-0). Once the error message pops up, the application automatically closes.

Initially I thought this was only happening in Seasons. However, upon playing a friendly match there and clicking "Leave Game", the same error message popped up, meaning that it is going to happen anytime I finish a game on any mode on the game.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? If so, can anyone recommend a way for me to fix it? Unfortunately, until tomorrow, I only have one PS4 game and therefore cannot determine whether it is actually a problem with the game or the console.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Edit: It's OK guys, I managed to fix it. It seems as if there was a corrupt save file which was causing it so I just deleted all the career modes etc. I lose all my career modes but at least I can now play a game without having to open the application all over again once the game is finished :-D

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 23

Return to Gaming and Technology