It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 11:56 am

Beyond: Two Souls

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Beyond: Two Souls

Postby Georgerv » Oct 08, '13, 6:00 pm

So the new game by Quantic Dream came out today, the same developers that brought us Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy. It has some pretty big name actors in Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe staring in it, and I remember it piquing my interest a few months ago but since then I'd completely forgotten about it. Then to my surprise saw it was released today to some really mixed reviews.

Has anyone here got the game? Or planning on getting it? I think I'm going to hold off until Christmas

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 42

Re: Beyond: Two Souls

Postby SlightlyJames » Oct 08, '13, 6:19 pm

I'll try it because Heavy Rain was great but I've not heard the greatest things about it.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Re: Beyond: Two Souls

Postby JDD » Oct 08, '13, 6:24 pm

I dont like the games that try to be movies. Likeindigo prophecy was a mess and heavy rain, while it had a cool concept, is really just one giant quicktime event. I like actually playing games, not watching an overlong movie where you gotta press some buttons here an there. So no i probably wont play this game.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Return to Gaming and Technology