It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 5:53 am

What's the scariest game you've ever played?

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Re: What's the scariest game you've ever played?

Postby Ace » Feb 23, '14, 3:09 pm

FATAL FRAME!

It's a Japanese based game that came out for X-Box/PS2 where your weapon is a camera & you have to use it to capture ghosts.

My dad used to love playing that game on his X-Box when I was a kid because I was always scared shitless :(

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 35
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Hanley! » Feb 23, '14, 6:30 pm

Locke wrote:Is REmake the Gamecube one? Not sure if that's what you're talking about, but I know that's another one that fucking scared the shit out of me.

Yeah, that's the Gamecube one. It was released later on the Wii also. Incredible game. Still my favourite horror game and one of my favourite games of all time.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby Viazon » Feb 23, '14, 6:34 pm

Nothing has ever shitted me up in a game other than Resident Evil. I remember the specific scene that scared the fuck out of me. It was when you are walking down the corridor and a dog jumps through the window. Scared me shitless.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Kreashko » Jun 26, '16, 11:33 am

War Daddy wrote:Superman 64. *shudders*

Nice. :lol
Romo wrote:Slenderman in the dark with the volume turned up.

You can say that again.

For me it has to be Condemned: Criminal Origins or Outlast. I almost shit myself in fear playing those games. :facepalm

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Previous

Return to Gaming and Technology