It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 5:43 am

Unable to access Yahoo/Yahoomail via home wifi

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Unable to access Yahoo/Yahoomail via home wifi

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Feb 17, '17, 2:36 am

I'd noticed whenever I tried to log onto Yahoomail (which is my primary email program), it took a while to load up and hanged at 'establishing a connection' and when it did, it was without any graphics.

Everything took time to do so logging in was out of the question.I tried it in Chrome, Edge and Firefox. Every time it takes ages to load and when it does, it's not fully functioning.

I've had a frustrating evening speaking to Yahoo who advised me to do many steps (clearing history, caches, cookies, re-starting my laptop) but to no success. I then had to endure frustrating experience with my ISP to do the same.

I can access emails via my phone using 4G however again using my wifi on my phone doesn't bring up the page either.

Utterly baffled and majorly irritated by this now.

Any help much appreciated.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Return to Gaming and Technology