It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 8:04 am

Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy & Walking Dead Season 3

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy & Walking Dead Season 3

Postby SlightlyJames » Dec 01, '16, 10:23 pm

Supposedly Guardians is gonna tie in with the movie, I'll definitely be having a look at it if that's the case. As far as Walking Dead goes, I've loved the series so far and I'm not gonna pass up the chance to see what's been going on with Clem. Telltale's been a bit shaky recently but they've made some great stuff in the past so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and check out the new stuff.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 275

Re: Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy & Walking Dead Season 3

Postby prophet » Dec 02, '16, 8:37 am

Yay for TWD Season 3, it's about damn time.

Meh for Guardians. I'm bored of Telltale expanding into all these different franchises tbh - would rather them do another TWAU or Tales.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Gaming and Technology