It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 9:53 am

Rockstar teases new Red Dead

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Re: Rockstar teases new Red Dead

Postby SlightlyJames » Oct 20, '16, 9:05 am

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Everlong » Oct 20, '16, 11:03 am

GOD I AM SO FUCKING HYPED UGH HOW CAN I WAIT A YEAR FOR THIS

The last game I was this hyped for was GTA V and that one absolutely lived up to the hype. Rockstar just always crushes it IMO.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby Hanley! » Oct 20, '16, 12:04 pm

The trailer looks gorgeous. I hope it's indicative of the kinds of visuals we'll be seeing in game. One of the things I loved about Red Dead is that the visuals it used in cut scenes were the same as the visuals used during game play.

Other than that, this told us nothing really. I wish we had gotten a little more. Something about what character or characters you would be playing, or something about the location, or maybe something very basic about the plot.

That being said, I'm already 110% buying this game as soon as it comes out, so they don't actually have to give me any of that. :lol

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Chewy » Nov 05, '16, 1:02 pm

DBSoT wrote:I have always wanted to play the original, but I don't believe they ever ported it over to PS4. :crybaby

Pretty sure a remastered version was rumoured at some point, it'd be stupid of them not to release one or at least on PSN closer to release of RDR2.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Previous

Return to Gaming and Technology